Lifetime Warranty and 5 Year Warranty Information
Performex™ Industrial, Inc. (Performex™, PMX) provides a Lifetime Warranty for the following part numbers: 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1016, 1017, 1018, 1019, 11020, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023, 1024, 1025, 1026, 1027, 1028, 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039, 31040, 31041, 31042, 31043, 31044, 31045, 31046, 31047, 31048, 31049, 31050, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1053, 1060, 1061, 1090, 1091, 1092, 1093, 1096, 1098, 91001, 91002, 91003, 1015A, 11020A, 1020A, 1032A, 1034A, 31051A, 1042A, 1044A, 1050A, 1051A, LK001, LK002, LK003, 91050, 91051, 91052, AL7000, AL7001, AL7002, AL7003, AL7004, AL7004B, AL7005, AL7006, AL7007, AL7008, AL7009, AL7010, AL7011, AL7011B, AL7012, AL7013, AL7014, AL7015, AL7016, AL7017, AL7018, AL7019, AL7019B, AL7020, AL7020B, AL7021 and a 5 Year Warranty on the following part numbers: WS016515, WS0165916, WS017015, WS017020, WS0180, WS0200, WS0210, BR8007, BR8008, BR8009, BR8011, BR8012, BR8013, BR8014, BR8015, BR8016, BR8020, BR8021, BR8022, BR8023, BR8025, BR8026, BR8030, BR8031, BR8032, BR8033, BR8034, BR8035, BR8036, BR8040, BR8050, BR8051, BR8060, BR8061, BR8062, BR8063, BR8064, BR8065, SA21001, SA21002, SA21020, SA21021, SA21030, SA21031. The following part numbers have a mixed Lifetime and 5 Year Warranty: B71001, B71021, B71023, B71030, B71031. These warranties extend only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. Performex™ will offer no warranty service without this number.
Performex™ Lifetime Warranty warrants the product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for the life of the product from the original ship date. During this period, PERFORMEX™ will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at PERFORMEX™’s option, without charge to you.
Performex™ 5 Year Warranty warrants the product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 5 years from the original ship date. During this period, PERFORMEX™ will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at PERFORMEX™’s option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty products will be paid by PERFORMEX™. All returns must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts replaced by PERFORMEX™ or its authorized service center, become the property of PERFORMEX™. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The vehicle owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
PERFORMEX™ makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to PERFORMEX™ truck parts and accessories other than as set forth below. PERFORMEX™ makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, PERFORMEX™ is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use any truck parts and accessories. Under no circumstances shall PERFORMEX™ be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the truck parts and accessories.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Lifetime Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by PERFORMEX™. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
- This warranty covers only normal use of the truck parts and accessories. PERFORMEX™ shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized PERFORMEX™ representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- All pre-installed hardware, parts or accessories which are non-PERFORMEX™ supplied by outside vendors are subject to the original vendor’s terms and conditions provided with the parts.
- This warranty does not cover any third-party hardware, parts or accessories or any related problems.
- PERFORMEX™ makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-PERFORMEX™) hardware, parts or accessories.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to PERFORMEX™ within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- PERFORMEX™ will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return.
- No refund will be granted for hardware, parts or accessories which have been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardized PERFORMEX™’s ability to remarket or resell the product. PERFORMEX™ maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
- Any non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 15 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item missing the product label on the original packaging may not be returned.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by PERFORMEX™ only. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your truck parts and accessories, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
- If the truck parts and accessories must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by PERFORMEX™ technical support staff to ship your truck parts and accessories. PERFORMEX™ will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
- Pack the truck parts and accessories in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. PERFORMEX™ will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the truck parts and accessories with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to: PERFORMEX™ Industrial, Inc. Attn: Returns – RMA#, 200 N McColl, Suite Q, McAllen, TX 78501
- Upon receiving the truck parts and accessories , PERFORMEX™ will repair or replace your truck parts and accessories (at PERFORMEX™’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability) via UPS.
- Cross-exchange (Parts only): You will need to provide a valid credit card number as a deposit guarantee when the RMA number is issued. Once approval has been obtained on your credit card, the part(s) will be shipped UPS. You will need to ship defective part(s) back to PERFORMEX™ within 15 days to avoid charges to your credit card. If such charges are incurred, the shipped part(s) will be billed at the then current price.
- PERFORMEX™ will pay for shipping to and from the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
Technical Support: 956-630-5438 Option 1
Customer Service: 956-630-5438 Option 2
PERFORMEX™ does not offer technical support for any third party hardware, parts or accessories. Technical support should be pursued through channels offered by the hardware, parts or accessories individual tech support. PERFORMEX™ accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market hardware, parts or accessories or modifications or additions. PERFORMEX™ is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of any hardware, parts or accessories or component the customer did not purchase directly from PERFORMEX™ . PERFORMEX™ is not responsible for loss of time, even with hardware, parts or accessories failure. PERFORMEX™ is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. PERFORMEX™ has the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than an PERFORMEX™ authorized technician attempts to service the product. PERFORMEX™ will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, parts or accessories or additional devices added to complement any product bought at PERFORMEX™. Under no circumstances will PERFORMEX™ be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. PERFORMEX™ will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. PERFORMEX™ makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.